To distract myself, here are the things I hope to accomplish today:
- Dye hair (I dye it black, it's fading to brown again)
- Finish cleaning my car, which I started last weekend. I still need to do the windows, interior, and wheels.
- Go to the gym (I skipped yesterday)
- Paint my toenails
BankToo late :-/
- Email tutoring company to give my schedule that I set up with parents last week
- Health food store to pick up Diva Cup and fish oil for my dog (she's having skin issues)
- Find some cute/cheap pearl earrings (obv imitation, I lost one last year and miss them)
- Abreva? I have a zit/cold sore on my lip and it's freaking killing me
- Toilet paper. Self explanatory.
I have wasted so much time watching old monster movies and trying to figure out what order this list needs to be done in.
Pearl earrings at JC Penny's for $5.99! Hells yes. Bought the hair dye, haven't done it yet. Um Diva Cup what??? I'm glad I bought it prior to leaving. Dog LOVES the fish oil on her food. It's stinky, go figure. Got some natural health food store cold sore drops, taste like crap. That is all.