Thursday, October 14, 2010

I just have to smile

Via text: Labs are in & normal :) omw to pick them up!! Juuuuust kidding. Nurse called my cell phone while I was in the car racing over, hoping to make it before five (never mind that she took an hour and a half to call me back this afternoon... grr) only to say "Oh shoot, Dr. K. hasn't signed it yet, and I can't release them without his signature... Well, he'll be back on Tuesday!" Tuesday? As in five days from now? Who doesn't work Fridays or Mondays? How'd he swing that one? Maybe I'm in the wrong field. At least I know my pap is normal and there's no occult blood anywhere, but honestly I was reeeeeeally excited to overnight that f*cker tonight. Le sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eh, that sucks! I'm glad your lab results were normal. It will save you a lot of time!