- My health insurance ran out, and the next day I got sick. Figures.
- I got a letter saying I'm eligible for COBRA but it's $363.28 a month. Yea, right.
- I'm incredibly thankful for my monthly dinner dates with my friend Jess.
- I love this weather, but I am sad that summer is over.
- Go Gators
- This blog has readers on all continents except Antarctica. Come on, research station boredom!
- I feel a sense of camaraderie with other PC blog writers and I feel a little bit silly about this.
- Labs, please hurry. Edit: called my doctors office today, my blood work is in but the doctor has to sign off on it. He's out of the office until Thursday at which point he'll sign and they should be mailed. Pap isn't in yet, but I'm hoping for a Wednesday arrival.
- ... that may be it, I don't remember, I feel like crap :-/
Sunday, October 3, 2010
a few things before you go...
I've started and deleted three entries in the last three days. I'm not feeling particularly prose-y, it turns out, so a bulleted list may just have to suffice.