Thursday, September 9, 2010

Efffffffffff......

I had to call and reschedule my gyno appt for the freaking TWENTY SEVENTH because I'm supposed to get my period tomorrow and there's no way it'll be over by Monday. Good-bye, goal of getting the medical review sent back within a month, you were fun to shoot for. I'm just hoping it doesn't cause too much of a rush to get me cleared, or even worse, delayed! Does anyone know if I can go ahead and send in my dental stuff since it's done? Maybe I'll call them...

*Called them, they said to go ahead and send it in :) Will make copies of everything and send it this afternoon!*

*Also I'm TB free! woo hoo!*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I did some research, polling everyone's blogs. It looks like it takes on average about 2 months to get medically cleared, if nothing goes wrong. I think you leave February. You're most likely going to get priority. So if you have it sent in by the middle of October, you'll be fine. I don't know how completely accurate that is, but if you get it sent in a week later than you hoped, I think you'll be okay. Good luck!