Tuesday, September 14, 2010

14/365

This is my dental packet ready to be sent in!!!!



I just got back from the post office where I had it sent priority mail with delivery confirmation. I figured there was no need to overnight it since my medical stuff isn't anywhere near being done - that monster of an envelope will for SURE be overnighted when I get it all complete :) I also mailed four of my dad's camera lenses to a guy in Michigan who will "convert" them to be usable on my DSLR. Nikons and Nikkor lenses are all pretty much compatible from 1977 onward, with a few asterisks here and there for functionality. My dad's are from 1970 and therefore have to receive a bit of tweaking to work. There are some nice ones in the bunch and I can't wait to get them back and shoot with them!

No comments: