Friday, November 19, 2010

I love sleeping.

My mom is home safely, thank you for all the messages on my last post :) She is currently laying in bed with an icepack on her knee as I just insisted that she do her PT to the best of her ability and not be a wimp about it (I'm kind of harsh like that.) I spent the last three days cleaning and organizing the house, seeing as how it's the beginning of the holiday season and house guests are aplenty. My mom is probably the least organized/most knick-knacky person I know, so it was quite an undertaking. I must say that I'm proud of myself though, because my neighbor came over to bring dinner and told me the house looked like it belongs in a decorating magazine :D My mom's dogs are a bit batty over her being back, they're outside the baby gate leading back to her room (put there for the exact purpose of keeping them out) whining and carrying on like someone has pulled their toenails out.

I got not one but TWO Peace Corps emails this morning... both of which were offering online info sessions in case I hadn't made up my mind about applying yet and wanted to get a better idea of what it was all about. Thanks, PC, I appreciate it, but maybe you should update your email list? You're just toying with my heart at this point.

3 comments:

ashley said...

I'd say if the PC wants you to get the shots, they'll tell you. It's a two part shot so it might be one they want to give in-country so they can be sure you get both on time. But definitely, if they want you to get it, they'll tell you.

Anonymous said...

That lady sounds fantastic...

They should tell you if there's anything you need to get beforehand.

Keila Garstka said...

Hmm, did you sleep after all of that hard work? That's probably a better way to rest. Anyway, you have such good neighbors. I wonder what the house looked like when your neighbor applauded it. You were probably born to become an interior designer, hehe.