Thursday, February 3, 2011

I should probably start packing

Can one get buyers remorse from purchasing too much underwear? Because I'm pretty sure I just did. I spent about $1000 today (exaggeration) on a ton of things such as deodorant, lotion, sunscreen, face wash, duct tape, ziplock bags, 25 pairs of underwear, two bras, a million batteries (which after getting home and actually remembering what I'm taking, are mostly getting returned), a dress, a new tag for my dog's collar that has my mom's number instead of mine (sad!), a smorgasbord of cat related items to go with my cat to her new home this weekend (just got a tear in my eye typing that), a frisbee, a dress, a cardigan, and two shirts. I'm pretty sure things are being returned to at least three stores tomorrow. One of my bras broke when I was in California, so they were on my list today. I saw some reasonably priced ones at Target, but I've bought the same bras from VS for the last, like, four years, so I just thought I'd run in and grab a couple without even having to try them on... except VS decided to redesign my bra. Not cool. I was flustered so I bought two (great decision making skills right there) but I think I'm going to return them and head back to Target and just get some much cheaper Gilligan & O'Malley or whatever their brand is.

Also, I got home tonight and found some poop in a pair of bronze colored ballet flats that I liked a lot. I think one of my pets is trying to send me a message...

Lastly, some pictures, because I haven't posted any in a while :D


"Africa" at Disney's Animal Kingdom... we were all joking about how I should take notes because PC is going to be exactly like that.



"look up" tattoo, the green stars are the same ones that are in the corners of the pages in the HP novels. They're green because that's the color ink on letters from Hogwarts. (Fact: I seek out emerald green pens to write with) My foot is in front of the maps that I just got, one of the world and one of Africa. I'm pretty stoked about them. You can also see the beginning of my packing list... please excuse the sock fuzz on my toenail.



Cutest box of matches ever. I will be bringing the empty box since I can't bring matches on a plane.



Sunrise as seen from my plane last Thursday.

6 comments:

Ellen said...

a) Limes are 100% the best citris
b) I'm jealous of your Harry Potter stars. I already have multiple tattoos that involve stars, though, so I feel like I've reached my quota...

Ellen said...

Wow. Citrus is what I meant to say. Spelling is apparently not my strong suit at 1am

Jacque said...

Love the tattoo, it's super cute! Good luck with packing!

Tracy said...

Tattoo looks great! Ok, so I am with you on spending tons of money on underwear & toilettries. I went to Ulta the other day and spent way too much on makeup, then I went to Target and spent way too much on lotion & shampoo and crap like that. I also went on a VS spree during the semi-annual sale and bought a ton of underwear and bras. I really need to take pictures of the "stuff pile" that I am waiting to pack. No way it's all going to fit.

RENEE! said...

omg I just did the same thing with my dog!! and literally wrote a whole post about it haha... we'll get thru it !

elizabeth said...

Renee I saw that post! It reminded me that I needed to go ahead and do it, it was extra sad too because I'm giving up the phone number that's on her tag now, so I can't even put it back on when I come home... I'm taking it with me though :)